The Homesafe Wireless Home Security System is an affordable solution to your home or office security needs. The wireless home security system is easy to operate and will sound an alarm and dial up to five preset phone numbers to let you know motion has been detected or a door or a window has been opened in your home. A land line with tone dialing is required. You can also add multiple remotes for additional family members.
How It Works:
(1) When the door/window sensor or motion detector is triggered, it sounds an alarm and sends a signal to the base unit.
(2) The base unit dials the first telephone number of your program and list.
(3) The person answering the call will hear a prerecorded alert message.
(4) That person will have the option to listen in on the room, broadcast their voice through the base unit, or disarm the system.
(5) If there is no answer, or if the person doesn't disarm the system, it will dial the next number on your programmed list.
(1) Base unit with AC adapter
(1) window/door sensor (wireless transmission up to 250 feet)
(1) Motion detector (range 8 yards)
(1) Remote control for arming and disarming unit
Additional remotes are available.